This online postnatal workshop provides essential information and reassurance for parents with a new baby.
- what is normal and what to expect from your new baby
- your recovery
- looking after you
- lack of sleep
- adjusting to life with a new baby
- giving you a confidence as you find your feet with your new baby
With resources to read and use at home.
You will benefit from working with an experienced postnatal practitioner to provide you with a range of information and options as well as the opportunity to ask questions.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*ask questions and develop your own strategies
*think about what you might need
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have ongoing support and reassurance
*think about how you also look after yourself so you don’t get bogged down with stress or worry
The online postnatal workshops feature as part of membership to the Mother Cuppa Community…
- The postnatal workshops run over Zoom and we will talk through the information & images so you have a chance to ask questions
- These are interactive sessions so you can ask questions or write them down in the chat feature. You can let me have questions in advance or you can just listen and take it all in.
- You will have the opportunity to ask me questions in the Mother Cuppa group after the workshop.
- You can download resources to read in your own time.
- All in the comfort of your own home.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting