Postnatal Consultations to give you informal reassurance & support.
Postnatal sessions can be crucial for parents who may be overwhelmed at times by different challenges. Expectations and pressure to get it right can create stress, so talking it through is beneficial.
Babies are always developing, growing and changing – as a parent, you are always learning and adapting to these changes. Good support, reassurance and simple coping strategies can make a huge difference to your confidence and ability to manage the different challenges.
Parents book postnatal sessions for many reasons…
- new babies & new parents – practical support and reassurance
- sleep for new and young babies
- going back to work after maternity leave
- being a mum – guilt, parenting challenges, juggling, loss of identity
- feeling overwhelmed
- meeting the needs of more than one child
- managing stress & anxiety
You will benefit from…
- a calm knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- notes & resources
- ongoing information, support and reassurance
“Thank you for listening and for caring – it has made a huge difference to have somebody to talk to.”
“I had an amazing 1:1 with Janine, I felt like a weight had been lifted!”
“We can’t thank you enough for talking to us during those early days when I felt completely overwhelmed.”
Your 1:1 sessions can be in-person if you live on Tyneside or by video/phone call. Appointments can made at a time to best suit you
£50 for a 90-minute session
£105 for 3 x 60 minute sessions
You can also arrange to pay in instalments.
To find out more please don’t hesitate to send a message.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
My practice is about ongoing support and community to ease isolation, boost wellbeing and provide a safe space for questions.
Join my private Facebook group and I am currently developing a membership community for parents.