Postnatal Consultations focus on your needs as parents with a baby
These postnatal sessions can be crucial for parents in those early days, weeks and months. Babies are always developing, growing and changing – as a parent, you are always learning and adapting to these changes. Reliable information with good support, reassurance and simple coping strategies can make a huge difference to your confidence and ability to manage the different challenges. Expectations and pressure to get it right can also be overwhelming, so talking it through is beneficial.
Parents book postnatal sessions for many reasons…
- new babies & new parents – information, support and reassurance during the early days and weeks
- sleep for new and young babies
- going back to work after maternity leave
- being a mum – guilt, parenting challenges, juggling, loss of identity
- feeling overwhelmed
- meeting the needs of more than one child
- managing stress & anxiety
You will benefit from…
- a calm knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- notes & resources
- ongoing information, support and reassurance
“Thank you for listening and for caring – it has made a huge difference to have somebody to talk to.”
“I had an amazing 1:1 with Janine, I felt like a weight had been lifted!”
“We can’t thank you enough for talking to us during those early days when I felt completely overwhelmed.”
Arranging your sessions
- Your sessions will be by video call or over the phone if you prefer.
- You can use the diary below to book a single 90-minute session (£55).
- Or you can message me to organise three 1-hour sessions (£110) for ongoing information, support and reassurance.
- You can pay for your sessions here.
Working with parents since 2002.