Postnatal Consultations focus on your needs as parents with a baby
These postnatal sessions can be crucial for parents in those early days, weeks and months. Babies are always developing, growing and changing – as a parent, you are always learning and adapting to these changes. Reliable information with good support, reassurance and simple coping strategies can make a huge difference to your confidence and ability to manage the different challenges. Expectations and pressure to get it right can also be overwhelming, so talking it through is beneficial.
Parents book postnatal sessions for many reasons…
- new babies & new parents – information, support and reassurance during the early days and weeks
- sleep for new and young babies
- going back to work after maternity leave
- being a mum – guilt, parenting challenges, juggling, loss of identity
- feeling overwhelmed
- meeting the needs of more than one child
- managing stress & anxiety
You will benefit from…
- a calm knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- notes & resources
- ongoing information, support and reassurance
“Thank you for listening and for caring – it has made a huge difference to have somebody to talk to.”
“I had an amazing 1:1 with Janine, I felt like a weight had been lifted!”
“We can’t thank you enough for talking to us during those early days when I felt completely overwhelmed.”
You can book one session or book a block of sessions to have continued information, support and reassurance.
£55 for a 90-minute session
£110 for 3 x 60 minute sessions
This is how consultations work…
- Your sessions can be made at a time to best suit you – just send me a message below and we will arrange them.
- The sessions will take place over Zoom.
- If you are on Tyneside it may be possible to arrange face-to-face appointments once Covid has calmed down.
- During your session, you will be able to talk openly and honestly and to ask questions.
- I will send you resources and any relevant session notes for you to read and use at home.
- You will also have the opportunity to ask me questions after your consultations with me.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002.