It’s been a busy week seeing parents face-to-face, writing and online, where I mainly live now.
There have been many conversations about the motherload, feeling tired and keeping going this week. We have talked about what mums need because life with a baby (and possibly a toddler or pre-schooler as well) is busy and full on.
Conversations have included:
- relax & breathe – using this as a parent as well as for birth
- baby sleep – what’s normal and what to expect
- postnatal expectations and thinking about this from pregnancy
- birth recovery – how varied this can be and how we need to talk about it more
- being induced – how to prepare
- combination feeding – when to start and how to do it
- the motherload – how long have you got??
- birth preparation – contractions, energy and having a say in hospital with busy midwives
I am always here to inform, support and reassure – it’s what I am trained to do and it’s what I am passionate about.
Mother Cuppa Magazine
Pregnancy Essentials | Birth Preparation Essentials | Labour & Birth Essentials | New Baby Essentials | Feeding Essentials | Babyloss & Grief | Useful Information | Breathing Space