Weaning Workshop – created to take the stress out of introducing solid food
Weaning can be a time of confusion and conflicting information – this session has been designed to give you knowledge, tips and ideas for introducing solid food. To ease any stress or concerns about weaning your baby, it is also your chance to ask questions about moving onto this next stage with your baby.
Based on evidence and experience this session is about preparing you for the different options as well as boosting your confidence so you can find what works for you and your baby.
This weaning workshop is ideal for parents and grandparents with a baby from about 3-4 months old to about 9-10 months old.
Weaning Workshop: what parents say
“I am feeling so much better after this session – weaning is more straightforward that I thought. We now have lots of ideas for food and a better idea of where to start.”
“I’m less stressed and confused about weaning after our session – I like your relaxed approach.”
“I needed a bit of a confidence boost because my baby wasn’t into meals. You have reassured me about going at my baby’s pace and I have calmed right down.”
Weaning Workshop: you will learn more about
- where to start and how to move on to different food
- how you can do it – purees, mush and baby-led, plus a combination of methods
- food, snack and meal ideas
- what can help and what you can expect
- the practical stuff – equipment, mess and keeping it safe
Weaning Workshop: you will benefit from:
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- resources to use at home
- having the confidence to find what works for you and your baby
There are two weaning workshop options available for you…
- £25 for a 60-minute video consultation, which can be arranged at a time to best suit you. Or £15 for a self-paced weaning workshop to read through in your own time.
- Includes: access to the online weaning workshop with downloadable worksheets and resources. Plus follow-up emails.
- Ideal for all parents with a baby between 3 months old (to get better prepared) and a year old (when you may need a bit of confidence boost).
If you are a group of 4 parents you can arrange your own workshop with me for £20 each.
A few words about why I created a weaning workshop…
There is a lot of conflicting information around weaning – when to do it, where to start, how much food to give, when to change milk feeds – so my aim is to keep it simple with straight-forward information based on experience and evidence.
My approach is not about telling you what to do – it is to provide you with the opportunity to ask questions, to provide ideas and information, to help you formulate plans and to find what works for you and for your family.
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.
Based in the North East, I regularly work with parents from Newcastle, Northumberland, Gateshead and across Tyneside.
With digital courses and online video sessions I can now work with parents everywhere.